libcxx on older systems (eg 10.6) test and fixes format

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:34:22 PDT 2016

Thanks for the rescue :>

That looks like what I was after. It's easy to spot in the portfile, clear, and can be very specific for snowleopard, or generalized up to the 10.8 & earlier if the fixes work all the way up to there with a simple, easily recognized change.

Re: overly specific -- Indeed, I'm trying hard to stay well clear of the other systems to avoid any chance of causing unforeseen trouble - supporting snow leopard is not on many people's radar perhaps, and I certainly don't want to trigger some Portfile frustrations that triggers support to drop completely in the process.

Ken