Fwd: All KDE ports need a major revbump, due to recent changes to qt4-mac

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 01:01:03 PDT 2016

On Saturday August 20 2016 23:11:30 Marko Käning wrote:

>did you see this post of mine back then?

>Wondering whether Rainer’s notes make sense...

Yes, I saw it, and IIRC I even reacted to it one way or another. So it was Rainer who asked not to install all of Qt into its own prefix, just like I've been advocating all along and am still doing with my port:qt5-kde (and the Qt4 port I'm using locally).

Certain remarks evidently no longer make sense in that they related to resolved issues.