New Port for osxfuse

Aljaž Srebrnič g5pw at macports.org
Fri Jul 1 03:14:37 PDT 2016

> On 12 giu 2016, at 10:25, Alexey Kuznetsov <kuznetsov.alexey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I'm using encfs/osxfuse to enctying my home folder on mac. Recently (about year :) ago) I notice sycing issues when I unable to remove folder because some internal error in osxfuse/encfs. Recent investigation shows it is some problems with source code. In short: when you do a lot of files operations (fast create files) encfs breaks. git clone always fail on big repos for example.
>
> You can find more details in:
>
> https://github.com/vgough/encfs/issues/109 <https://github.com/vgough/encfs/issues/109>
>
> I'm trying to build recent osxfuse libraries on my mac @3.3.3 but I have lack of knowladge how macport build system works. I wrote new Portfiles but it fail with strange library conflict error. This is conflict between mac system libraries (ncurses) and macport one.
>
> https://github.com/axet/macports_custom/issues/1 <https://github.com/axet/macports_custom/issues/1>
>
> Can you help me write proper Portfile?
>
> You can find my work here:
>
> https://github.com/axet/macports_custom/tree/master/fuse/osxfuse <https://github.com/axet/macports_custom/tree/master/fuse/osxfuse>

Hello Alexey,
Thanks for your contribution. Note however that osxfuse 3.x versions are “developer previews” and not really ready for the general public [1].

We could however have a osxfuse-devel port.

[1]: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/49597

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  https://g5pw.me/key