port:libclang

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Mar 9 04:23:19 PST 2016

On 9 March 2016 at 13:13, René J.V. wrote:

> I have no idea how many (potential) ports (could) use and benefit from a port:libclang-x.y but would it be possible to create such (sub)ports?

One potential port that comes to mind would be cling
    https://root.cern.ch/cling
as dependency of (= part of) ROOT 6, but I would imagine that it would
need quite a bit of effort before ROOT and/or cling could simply
depend on "libclang". It's probably not easily doable at this very
moment yet (but I don't know the details anyway).

Mojca