2nd MacPorts Meeting & Online Meeting

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sun Oct 16 14:58:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 07:53:13AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Me and Aljaž would be willing to host the MacPorts meeting in 2017
> again.

Thanks, and sorry for not putting a plan together to do it in Munich in
the fall. Seems I need to improve my time management :)

> In addition to the face-to-face meeting, I would like to propose
> trying out some online meeting some time in mid-November (or any other
> time, according to your wishes).

A good idea, we should try that.

> It would be nice to prepare proposals / agenda for discussion in
> advance though. I would limit the meeting to 2 hours max and repeat it
> if necessary.

I think this might also be a good time to give a quick status update on
where we are with the conversion to Git and the move to GitHub, and
potentially answer questions that any of the attendees might have.

There's quite a bit of work going on at the moment "behind the scenes"
that does not make it to the mailing lists, and I have a feeling it
seems to the list like there is no progress, which is not the case.

--
Clemens