Moving to GitHub: Status Update, Action Required

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Oct 21 11:12:59 PDT 2016

Hello MacPorts users and developers,

MacPorts will be moving to GitHub soon. We're sending this email to
inform you about changes in how you access the MacPorts repositories and
bug tracker. Additionally, this email contains information on planned
downtimes.

Action Required: GitHub Accounts
================================
Our new Trac installation will use GitHub for login. If you do not have
a GitHub account yet, please create one now at
 https://github.com/join

To help us match your previous contributions and Trac tickets to your
GitHub account, please go to
 https://github.com/settings/emails
and ensure that you have added and verified all email addresses you have
used for MacPorts Trac. There is no need for any of these addresses to
be the primary one, or even public. They just need to be listed and
verified.

If you are a MacPorts committer, please make sure that you have added
your @macports.org address.

Action Required by MacPorts Developers: Joining the GitHub Organization
If you are a MacPorts developer and have commit access, please send the
following mail to macports-infra at lists.macports.org: