Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:46:38 UTC 2018

Hi

Yes I was laos thinking about it for some time.

Please someone from infra team create another repository.
There I will maintain code in a proper way by Using Pull Requests.So that
code gets merged only if clean.

Regarding your general remarks.
I will look into them.
Please make the repo as soon as possible.

Things I will be doing:

- Limit testing.json to 1000 ports only.
- Implement Categories table and the modified port table.
- Implement some sort of test atleast very trivial but will
- Did not index the port table so far.But will now index the table.

Things discussed in the last meeting:

Implement these as well
- Implement ability to mark deleted ports in the port table itself
- For every port just display the last 5 - 10 commits on the ports
- Just mention the version everywhere. No portversion id.
- When build started and ended.

Future Goals:
- implment obsolete
- Fix portindex2json, atleast maintainers
- Differential feature to be in stretch goals
- Port History
- Port Version table

Also I think finalising the database ticket will be for long.As we are
continusally evolving it so... Probably the milestone to create Database
structure within the week may not be possible.

Mojca you said something about static files.
I think we should have all Javascript also in a separate individual file.
That's why in a seperate individual file.

Thanks