Creating a portfile for gmtl

Doug McCorkle mccdo at iastate.edu
Sat Dec 30 18:38:18 PST 2006

Hello,
     I am trying to create a Portfile for gmtl and am getting an
error on the archive step.

DEBUG: Skipping completed com.apple.destroot (gmtl)
--->  Packaging tgz archive for gmtl 0.4.12_0
DEBUG: Executing com.apple.archive (gmtl)
Error: Target com.apple.archive returned: error copying "/opt/local/
var/db/dports/build/_Volumes_data_dports-dev_devel_gmtl/
work/.darwinports.gmtl.state" to "/opt/local/var/db/dports/build/
_Volumes_data_dports-dev_devel_gmtl/work/destroot/+STATE": no such
file or directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for gmtl):
com.apple.activate com.apple.archive com.apple.install

 From above the destroot dir is not present in the work dir.

I have followed the tutorial instructions and looked at some examples
but can not seem to make it work. Any suggestions on how to make the
file work is appreciated. Thanks.

Doug