ghc-6.6 port isn't build with dynamic libraries (although it is supported)

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:04:15 PST 2006

On 11/22/06, Alfonso Acosta <alfonso.acosta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would have created a ticket in track about this but login doesn't
> work ... anyway ...

Ya, no kidding.  Why the heck does a web-server-level login pop up in
front of the wordpress login page?  I wouldn't mind if it would
actually accept the username and password you just created, but since
it doesn't you're forced to be an outsider.

The Mac OS Forge site is starting to look pretty, but it sure doesn't
seem to be very functional.  For instance, when you click on the
MacPorts project, no extra navigation buttons show up anywhere (Trac,
forums, FAQ, Download, ANYTHING) except for in links in the news
posts.

</rant>

~ Nathan