FreeTDS

Emmanuel Hainry ehainry at free.fr
Thu Oct 5 09:58:19 PDT 2006

Citando Russell Webley :

> I'm desperately trying to find a way to install FreeTDS... I followed the trail from Darwin Ports... All is good until I do:
>
> sudo port install freetds
>
> ... and then I fail to fetch the relevant source... (freetds-0.63.tar.gz...)
>
> I can locate this file at various sources... but don't know how to point DarwinPorts in the right direction.
>
> Could anyone suggest any way I can get FreeTDS onto Tiger Client?

You should either

difficult way) try to update portfile and patches to the new 0.64
version following
http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/9800.

or easy way) download freetds-0.63.tar.gz manually and put it where
macports searches for distfiles : typically something like
/opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles/freetds/ and relaunch port install.

--
Emmanuel