Missing ports

David L Ballenger dlb at davidlballenger.com
Fri Apr 13 14:01:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm running MacPorts 1.4.0. It was self updated from the previous
version.  Today I was going to install fusefs and sshfs, but port
info and port search can't find them.  I've tried another port
selfupdate and a port sync but still no luck.

Interestingly enough a port info on the fuse category shows 3 other
packages:

dlb at qfwfq$ port info --name category:fuse
name: encfs
name: fuse-bindings-python
name: ntfs-3g

Each of these say they depend on libfuse which is also not found with
port info.

Any hints or is there any other info I can provide?

Thanks - David