rb-fxruby 1.6.8 upgrade

Luc Lefebvre ll at aei.ca
Sun Aug 26 14:01:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

After upgrading fox to 1.6.8 I attempted to upgrade rb-fxruby.  I got
an error message (I unfortunately did not save it) that invited me to
go to the download directory:
(cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_ruby_rb
-fxruby/work/FXRuby-1.6.8") and run install.rb configure.  I did just
that (sudo ruby install.rb config) and and the ran "sudo upgrade rb-
fxruby" and it worked.  I don't believe that there is a maintainer at
this point but I thought this might be meaningful to someone more
knowledgeable than I.

Kind regards,