Gnome upgrade and gnucash

McGarry Vince vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 22 18:35:27 PST 2007

On Jan 21, 2007, at 8:27 PM, Salvatore Domenick Desiano wrote:

> It sounds like your lidbus was upgraded but gnucash (which depends on
> it) was not recompiledto point to the new version. I recommend
> uninstalling and reinstalling gnucash:
>
> sudo port uninstall gnucash
> sudo port clean --all gnucash
> sudo port install gnucash
>
> As a side effect, this will get you an upgrade to the current
> version of
> gnucash.
>
> -- Sal
> smile.

Still no success.

It appears I have the current version of gnucash. This is what I
first tried before posting my message; then I tried the solution
posed by Ryan which didn't work and, then based on his suggestion,
tried this again with exactly the same result. /opt/local/lib/
libgoffice-1.2.dylib specifies /opt/local/lib/libdbus-1.2.dylib, not
libdbus-1.3.dylib.

Vince