Hellanzb broken

Daftz Daftz redlob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:15:28 PST 2007

Hi,

I've been using hellanzb0.10 on my new Macbook Pro for some days, but now
it's broken. When I try to start it, I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/local/bin/hellanzb.py", line 14, in ?
    from Hellanzb.Core import main
  File "/opt/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Hellanzb/Core.py", line 12,
in ?
    import optparse, os, signal, sys, time, thread, threading, Hellanzb,
Hellanzb.PostProcessor
  File "/opt/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Hellanzb/PostProcessor.py",
line 15, in ?
    from Hellanzb.PostProcessorUtil import *
  File
"/opt/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Hellanzb/PostProcessorUtil.py", line
13, in ?
    from twisted.scripts.twistd import daemonize
ImportError: cannot import name daemonize

I'm relatively sure that I didn't mess with the macports system, because I
only use hellanzb with it. Somehow, something has gone bad :) I removed my
macports installation and built hellanzb again, but to no avail.

Anyone got a clue what's gone wrong ?

Thanks from The Netherlands :)

DJ