Is my MacPorts really sync-ing?

Mark Hattam mark at dxradio.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 15:53:30 PDT 2007

In that case it's changed what it reports with the -d ...  I've
always used that because that what  the documentation says (or at
least said) to do.
It used to report the delta, ie the new, the changed and the deleted
files. Now it seems to report everything.
I was wondering partly because of the several Apache2 Portfile
changes I've seen go through on the "Commit Log" list, but haven't
apparently been caught by the sudo port -d selfupdate, as the sudo
port outdated hasn't brought up any results for Apache2

Mark