thank you

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 12 16:32:53 PDT 2007

thank you for your answer ryan.
I could try to upgrade Gtksourceview (1.8.3 -> 2.0-0.10), if I am
able to install it, by the way, maybe you can give me some help:
gtksourceview has as a dependency gnome-sharp, which I can't install:
version 2.0>=1.9.3 is needed, I installed manually version 2.16, but
it do not recognize gtk# v2.10.0, and I receive the following message:

checking for GTKSHARP... configure: error: Package requirements (gtk-
sharp-2.0 >= 2.9.0) were not met:

No package 'gtk-sharp-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTKSHARP_CFLAGS
and GTKSHARP_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

gtk# has been installed manually(no active port on macports).

Have you any suggestion?