installation of cdrdao port fails

Christoph Ludwig ludwig at fh-worms.de
Sat Jul 21 06:11:24 PDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 12:23:41PM +0200, Christoph Ludwig wrote:
> today I encountered the problem with cdrdao discussed in
> <URL:http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12094>. At the end of
> the discussion, bytestorm uploaded a patch that is supposed to fix this
> issue. Unfortunately, cdrdao is without a maintainer, so the patch just sits
> there.
>
> Can someone with commit privileges have a look, please, and commit the patch
> if it seems ok?

I applied above mentioned patch locally and was then able to install (and use
:-) ) the cdrdao port, FWIW. My system is a MacBook Pro (Intel) with Mac OS
10.4.10.

So the patch seems to be fine indeed.

Regards

Christoph

PS: Now that I have the port in a local repositoy that is searched before the
one synced with rsync.macports.org/release/ports/, how do I learn about
updates of the "offocial" cdrdao port? I assume the local port will hide all
released cdrdao ports whence 'port outdated' won't do the trick, does it?

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation