Gkrellm 2.3.0_0's mailcheck does not like SSL

Stefan Bruda bruda at cs.ubishops.ca
Mon Jul 23 20:20:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have been using for a while now gkrellm 2.2.10_0 and I just upgraded to
2.3.0_0.  Everything seems to work fine, except for mailcheck.  In 2.3.0
for some reason it starts to dislike imap-ssl connections.  When such a
thing is present, mailcheck fails to retrieve anything from the server.
Note that imap-ssl worked fine in 2.2.10 and works fine with my email
client.  I don't even know how to diagnose it any further, so any pointer
is indeed appreciated (especially given that I access all my mailboxes
over imap-ssl).

Many thanks in advance,
Stefan