BUG: port numpy should depend on python24

Fri Jul 27 04:54:10 PDT 2007

Hi there,

we are currently trying to install scipy via macports on an intel
Mac. When trying to install scipy, a lot of dependecies were
installed, but python24 wasn't (at least at the time that numpy was
built). So I guess that numpy needs a dependency on python24.

I'm new to macports (used to be a debian/ubuntu/fink user), so I
don't really know how to verify that and whom to contact.

Yours,
Mark

Institut für Nachrichtentechnik, RWTH Aachen University
http://www.ient.rwth-aachen.de/cms/team/m_asbach