Make file problem

Ryan Ware ryan.ware at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:12:05 PDT 2007

I do all the time at my work with no issue.  I set the following environment
variables:
export http_proxy=http://proxy.server.com:port
export ftp_proxy=http://proxy.server.com:port
export RSYNC_PROXY=proxy.server.com:port

Everything works fine for me after that including syncs.  I don't know if
they are supported, but I have also seen https_proxy and no_proxy
environment variables used in other environments.  https_proxy works like
http_proxy.  no_proxy is a comma delineated list of domains not to proxy.

Ryan