question about upgrading port (getting errors)

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:09:17 PDT 2007

Perhaps the startup daemons were created automatically?... When I googled
installing the mysql5 port it mentioned to manually execute the startup
launchdaemons.  As I said in an earlier email I am relatively new and naive
but none the less everything looks good now.

Thanks a lot guys for the great package maintainer!