PHP/Apache/phpMyAdmin dependencies (was: Re: interspersed and cut off)

Pete Gontier pete at gontier.org
Tue Jun 12 17:40:18 PDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 5:27 PM, Pete Gontier wrote:

>> You built php5 for Apple's Apache, and are now trying to use it
>> with MacPorts Apache. Yes, that will not work. Built php5 for the
>> version of Apache you want to use it with.
>
> It's great that we know what the problem is, and I am more than
> happy to perform whatever incantation is necessary to rebuild php5
> against MacPorts' Apache, but I'm not sure what that is. I guess
> I'll go poke around in MacPorts' directories and see if I can
> figure something out.

On second thought, now that we know what the problem is, and Ryan has
a plan to fix it, please nobody kill any brain cells helping me marry
php5 to MacPorts' Apache. I don't need it. I'll just go back to
Apple's Apache until Ryan says php5 works with MacPorts' Apache.

— Pete Gontier <http://www.pete.gontier.org/>