lighttpd on 10.3.9

Jonathan Bowman bowmanj at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 17 09:30:21 PDT 2007

I am having some problems with the lighttpd port on 10.3.9. During the
build phase, it ends with:

network_writev.c:61:2: #error "sysconf() doesnt return _SC_IOV_MAX
..., check the output of 'man writev' for the EINVAL error and send
the output to jan at kneschke.de"
network_writev.c: In function `network_write_chunkqueue_writev':
network_writev.c:71: error: `max_chunks' undeclared (first use in this function)
network_writev.c:71: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
network_writev.c:71: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [liblightcomp_la-network_writev.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

If this is a work in progress, I can be patient; I was just wondering
if I am doing something wrong.

I used "sudo port install lighttpd +ssl +mysql5", althought it gives
the same error using other variants or no variants at all.

Regards,
Jonathan Bowman