configure.args-delete --prefix

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu May 10 15:54:09 PDT 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 6:43 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> If there isn't, there should really be a Wiki page with all
>> Portfile variables. Just the names would already be helpful,
>> although it should obviously contain an explanation in the end.
>
> The documentation used to have that, or at least most of the useful
> variables. We currently have no documentation, however.

The documentation could be better, but at least they're in the
porfile manpage:

TARGET HOOKS
      A number of hooks are available for customizing many of the
standard tar-
      gets that port(1) executes. The targets supporting these hooks
are fetch,
      automake, autoconf, configure, build, destroot, and test.  The
hooks are:

[snip]

      target.pre_args
          Additional arguments passed before the main arguments.
          Example:
                extract.pre_args -cd
--
Daniel J. Luke