IPv6 variant for Apache 2?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 13 10:49:40 PDT 2007

On May 13, 2007, at 11:49, Andre-John Mas wrote:

> Given that the Apache 2 port does not support IPv6, what do a need to
> do, or who do I talk to to have an IPv6 variant added to the Portfile.

Generally you would begin by talking to the port's maintainer. Find
out who that is by running "port info apache2". If you can provide a
patch to implement the behavior you're requesting, that makes it even
easier on the maintainer. You can create a ticket in Trac for this
feature request, and if you have a patch, you can attach it there.
Then you can inform the maintainer of the ticket number so that they
can take care of it.