X11-Error installing wireshark, using Apple's X11

Sebastian Hahn hahn.seb at web.de
Mon May 14 14:14:54 PDT 2007

Dear list,

I've just searched the list archives for a similar problem and came
up with http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2007-
April/002294.html. The error-message I receive is absolutely the
same, the only difference is that I'm not actually trying to install
XFree86, as I have Apples X11 already installed. I checked /Library/
Receipts, and both the X11User.pkg and the X11SDK.pkg are installed...

Can anybody please give me pointer in the right direction? As a side
note, I used to have Fink installed on my system, but then removed it
following the provided instructions, so I think this should be OK, or
is it possible that this is related? Also, I can start /Applications/
Utilities/X11.app without any problems.

Thank you!
Sebastian