*gnu*sed?!

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:41:01 PDT 2007

Modifying ports depending on gsed wouldn't be that much work:

% egrep -r '((bin|lib):[^:]|port):gsed' . | grep -v PortIndex | cut -
f 1 -d : | xargs -t -n 1 grep gnused
grep gnused ./devel/git-core/Portfile
grep gnused ./devel/quilt/Portfile
configure.args --with-sed=${prefix}/bin/gnused
grep gnused ./print/teTeX/Portfile
                   reinplace "s|sed -f|${prefix}/bin/gnused -f|g" $
{workpath}/${worksrcdir}/texk/make/man.mk
                   reinplace "s|sed -n|${prefix}/bin/gnused -n|g" $
{workpath}/${worksrcdir}/texk/make/man.mk
                   reinplace "s|sed -e|${prefix}/bin/gnused -e|g" $