clamav: any way to add clamav-milter build?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon May 28 17:52:24 PDT 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Randall Perry wrote:
> Is there any way to create clamav-milter when building the clamav
> package?

dluke% port info clamav
clamav 0.90.2, sysutils/clamav (Variants: universal, clamav-milter)
[snip]

So, port install clamav +clamav-milter will probably do what you want
(of course, there's no port for sendmail or libmilter, so you have to
have taken care of that yourself outside of macports for this to even
have a chance of working).

--
Daniel J. Luke