xmgrace and leopard?

Brian Barnes bcbarnes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:25:59 PST 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had grace functioning under OS X 10.5.  I
am currently using Tiger, but haven't found any positive reports of
someone getting grace working under Leopard, and that is a
showstopper for my upgrading.  There are some X11/Xquartz updates
available, but none mention helping of building grace.  Nothing in
fink or at hpc.sourceforge.net yet either.  Is anyone working on
building this package, or is a specific problem triaged?

Thanks,

Brian

http://grace.darwinports.com/dports/x11/grace/Portfile
http://www.x.org/wiki/XDarwin

p.s.  please cc: any replies to me (list delivery is currently disabled)