Making /opt visible

John Korchok jkorchok at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:52:15 PST 2007

Opening a Finder window of the current directory from within a Terminal
window, can be performed by typing "open .".

Make the Finder show all files and directories:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
killall Finder

To go back to normal view, retype the above commands, but type FALSE at the
end of the first line.

John Korchok