Install glade?

Instruct ICC instructicc at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:50:06 PDT 2007

sudo port selfupdate
Password:
MacPorts base version 1.520 installed
Downloaded MacPorts base version 1.520
The MacPorts installation is not outdated and so was not updated
selfupdate done!

sudo port install glade
--->  Configuring at-spi
Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: configure failure: shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_gnome_at-spi/work/at-spi-1.20.0" && ./configure --prefix=/opt/local --enable-static --enable-platform-gnome-2 --disable-xevie " returned error 1
Command output: checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for intltool >= 0.35.0... 0.36.1 found
checking for perl... /opt/local/bin/perl
checking for XML::Parser... ok
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for a Python interpreter with version >= 2.4... none
configure: error: no suitable Python interpreter found

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: libgail-gnome at-spi gnome-panel gnome-desktop fribidi gnome-doc-utils docbook-xml docbook-xml-4.3 docbook-xml-4.4 docbook-xml-4.5 iso-codes py25-gobject python25 py25-libxml2 py25-numeric scrollkeeper libgnomeui startup-notification gnome-menus py25-gtk py25-cairo libwnck shared-mime-info

Can I continue or is this out of my incapable hands until a maintainer acts?