Install glade? [RESOLVED: Use glade3]

Instruct ICC instructicc at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 09:44:53 PDT 2007

> devel/glade3 does not mean that glade3 is not "current or stable", it
> justs means glade3's main category is "devel", as in "this port is
> useless unless you want to develop with it."

Just some newbie FYI first impressions:
port search glade
I would think a package named libSomething or Something-devel or Something-dev is what you mean by, "this port is  useless unless you want to develop with it." -- as in link with it maybe?
There are also gnome/glade and gnome/libgladeX.  So I thought it was a development branch.

But thanks to this list, I got what I needed in a relatively short time.

Thanks list.
And thanks Macports developers and contributors.