ErrorMacPortInstall

Chris Pickel sfiera at macports.org
Sat Oct 27 14:02:29 PDT 2007

On 27 Oct, 2007, at 16:50, Mack Johnson wrote:
> Hi I got this message after I installed MacPort. Fresh install on
> Leopard.
>
> couldn't load file "/opt/local/share/macports/Tcl/pextlib1.0/
> Pextlib.dylib": dlopen(/opt/local/share/macports/Tcl/pextlib1.0/
> Pextlib.dylib, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
> 	/opt/local/share/macports/Tcl/pextlib1.0/Pextlib.dylib: mach-o, but
> wrong architecture

Mack: This is my fault. You're on powerpc, right? I built the Leopard
dmg today on an Intel Mac and forgot +universal. I've heard that the
10.4 dmg will work fine on Leopard, so you can probably go ahead with
that instead while I work on getting a fixed Leopard dmg up.

jmpp: you might want to add "+universal" to the ReleaseProcess
document. I completely forgot it since it wasn't necessary (or
possible) when I did the Panther dmg, but it is now.

Chris