openGL update available on mac ADC site was Re: tiff doesn't build on leopard

CHENG Gao chenggao at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:53:32 PDT 2007

> I can't recommend that procedure. Ports should install correctly using
> "port install". If they do not, please file bugs in Trac so someone can
> resolve the problem.
Sure I concur. It only happened once for me when I was installing some
package (I forgot its name) which does not allow Macports be installed
under /usr/local. So I tried and found this workaround.

I know I know /usr/local is discouraged. But it's not problem for me
since I hand over whole /usr/local to Macports.