graphviz port missing some header files?

Emil Lundberg Emil.Lundberg at bmc.uu.se
Wed Sep 19 16:33:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

I installed the Graphviz port a couple of days ago (2.14) , and it
installed fine. However, when I try to compile source depending upon
it (Rgraphviz module of Bioconductor), it complains about missing
header files/includes. I downloaded the official 2.14 distro of
Graphviz and it does contain the missing files. However, I much rather
use the MacPorts version!

This was on an Intel Xserve, using OS X 10.4.10 Server. The missing
files were (opt/local/include) graphviz/gvcint.h and graphviz/
globals.h. The graphviz header files include before those two are
found, however, so there is nothing wrong with the include path.

Thanks for your great effort,

/Emil