mercurial, leopard, python24 and openssl

grimmwerks grimm at grimmwerks.com
Wed Apr 9 21:05:05 PDT 2008

I've lost my setup because of a bad harddrive and trying to get my
macbook back up and running. I _thought_ I installed everything
properly but when trying to run mercurial now I get:

abort: Python support for SSL and HTTPS is not installed

But when I've tried to install py-openssl:
Skipping org.macports.activate (py-openssl ) since this port is
already active
--->  Cleaning py-openssl

I _really_ need to get this up and running. Is Mercurial still
dependant to python2.4?

For more info:
   expat @2.0.1_0 (active)
   gettext @0.17_3 (active)