Emacs and Leopard problems continue

Rob MacLeod macleod at cvrti.utah.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:30:28 PST 2008

Hi,

How do you select fonts for Carbon and Aqua emacs ?  I find that X has
nicer fixed pitch fonts than the native windows.

With the Carbon and Aqua emacs, I also have a hard time finding where
to place additional LISP code for tools that I find or write to extend
emacs.  It is all very simple and stable in the X11 versions.

And, I can have X11 windows open from which I am running LaTeX or
other Unix programs and the focus shifts to and from an Emacs window
with the mouse location without have to click and change contexts each
time I switch among windows.    Small thing but one that feels
irritating when it stops being possible.

Thanks,
Rob