ImageMagick 6.3.8

Dorothy Hesson 2336 hessond at fsdb.k12.fl.us
Tue Feb 12 08:39:07 PST 2008

Hello -
I am trying to get ImageMagick running so that I may use the module for
Gallery. I've run into some problem with the ImageMagick install.

I am running a Macintosh eMac 10.4.11

ImageMagic is fetched, verified, extracted, etc, but when MacPorts
attempts to activate ImageMagick, the following message appears:

Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error:
/opt/local/bin/animate already exists and does not belong to a registered
port.  Unable to activate port ImageMagick.

Any ideas for correcting this?

Best,
Dorothy