org.macports.activate not executed warning

Mustafa Mike Topcuoglu mikeca53 at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 11:45:34 PST 2008

Hi,

I am new to macports... I am using it with PortAuthority 2.5 on my
Intel MacBook Pro... OS X 10.5.x

When I try to install some applications I am getting the following
message....

--->  Fetching ArpSpyX
Warning: the following items did not execute (for ArpSpyX):
org.macports.activate org.macports.fetch org.macports.extract
org.macports.checksum org.macports.patch org.macports.configure
org.macports.build org.macports.destroot org.macports.install

I am hoping someone knows how to remedy the above warning... or what
the problem is about...

Kind regards,
Mike Topcu.
mikeca53 at mac.com