try to install mysql5 + php5 + apache2

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Feb 23 15:21:24 PST 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 16:52, Jean-Luc BERTé wrote:

> Le 23 févr. 08 à 07:26, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :
>
>> On Feb 22, 2008, at 21:47, Jean-Luc BERTŽE wrote:
>>
>>> Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error:
>>> /opt/local/include/readline/chardefs.h already exists and does not
>>> belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port readline.
>>> Error: The following dependencies failed to build: apache2 apr-util
>>> sqlite3 readline pcre jpeg libmcrypt libpng libxml2 libxslt mhash
>>> postgresql82 bison m4 tiff
>>> Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>>
>> Apparently there are some readline-related files in /opt/local
>> that aren't registered as belonging to a port. Perhaps a previous
>> failed attempt at installing readline. Probably best to force the
>> installation of readline:
>>
>> sudo port -f activate readline
>>
>> Then try your above command(s) again.
>
> oki i have done :
> sudo port -f activate readline
> sudo port install php5 +postgresql +pear +apache2 +mysql5
>
> and i have :
> --->  Building sqlite3 with target all
> Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/
> local/var/macports/build/
> _opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_datab
> ases_sqlite3/work/sqlite-3.5.6" && gnumake all " returned error 2
> Command output: ./libtool --mode=link /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -I. -I./
> src -DNDEBUG   -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -
> DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -L/
> opt/local/lib -DHAVE_READLINE=1 -I/opt/local/include -lpthread  \
>         -o sqlite3 ./src/shell.c libsqlite3.la \
>         -L/opt/local/lib -lreadline -lm
> /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -I. -I./src -DNDEBUG -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -
> DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -
> DHAVE_READLINE=1 -I/opt/local/include -o .libs/sqlite3 ./src/
> shell.c  -L/opt/local/lib ./.libs/libsqlite3.dylib -lpthread -
> lreadline -lm
> /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
> _tgetent
> _tgetflag
> _tgetnum
> _tgetstr
> _tputs
> _tgoto
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> gnumake: *** [sqlite3] Error 1
>
> Error: The following dependencies failed to build: apache2 apr-util
> sqlite3 pcre jpeg libmcrypt libpng libxml2 libxslt mhash
> postgresql82 bison m4 tiff

Based on this message...

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2007-April/
002604.html

...I believe readline is looking for those symbols in ncurses. But
why isn't it finding them? I don't know. The next message...

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2007-April/
002605.html

...suggests rebuilding readline and ncurses. You could try that, per
the instructions in the message.

Before you do that, make sure your ports are up to date with "sudo
port selfupdate"

Another common cause of problems is libraries in /usr/local/lib. Do
you have anything in /usr/local? If so, move it out of the way ("sudo
mv /usr/local /usr/local-off") and try again.

P.S: Please keep the discussion on the mailing list by using the