Emacs and Leopard problems continue

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Tue Jan 1 12:16:34 PST 2008

OK, I'll bite.  What specifically is wrong with the system emacs that
requires folks to struggle so hard to build another copy?   It even
supports carbon if you add an app wrapper (like the one I just
attached - a mere 55k, and most of that is the icon), so I'm not sure
what would lead one to struggle so hard to build emacs again.   Yes,
the macports version should certainly work just on general principle,
but that's not the question I'm asking.

- Jordan