MacPorts 1.6 still supports OS X 10.3 Panther?

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Mon Jan 7 10:21:47 PST 2008

Yes, the analog port needs updating. The cd command was removed, but
some ports still use it.

I've just gone ahead and fixed the analog port (the updated Portfile
is available in svn now and will be available through `port sync
`within 12 hours). Any other ports that complain about invalid command
name "cd" you should file a ticket on.

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard