py-matplotlib maintainership

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Jan 27 10:43:05 PST 2008

Hi Adam,

On 27.01.2008, at 19:25, Adam Mercer wrote:

> I noticed you've dropped maintainership for py25-matplotlib, but not
> py-matplotlib - is this an oversight or are you still interesting in
> maintaining the python24 version?  The reason I'm asking is that I'm
> interested in taking over matplotlib maintainership and it would
> make more sense having the same maintainer for the two different
> versions.

This is an oversight, please feel free to take over maintainership for
both ports! Actually think there are many improvements possible for
matplotlib, i.e. backend-sepcific variants (i.e. GTKagg or TkAgg) I
don't have time to implement them, but would appreciate them if they
are there;-) Good Luck!

Generally, I always have an openmaintainer before my name in the
respective field (or at least I believe so;).
I am happy for every port someone else takes care of!

Feel free to add yourself as maintainer to any of my ports, and if you
are willing to maintain it yourself, please give me a brief note.

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll