python24 +puredarwin

Martin Stadler martin at siarp.de
Wed Jun 18 06:37:47 PDT 2008

I'm not shure about the details but Python is installed as a OS X
framework in
     /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework

Python packages are not installed in the standard site-packages
directory and virtual python[1] is not working with setuptools this way.

Martin

[1] http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall#creating-a-virtual-python