Upgrade to Leopard mostly smooth, but has small glitch

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Mar 7 19:11:42 PST 2008

On Mar 7, 2008, at 14:31, Bill Hernandez wrote:

> I just installed Leopard on iMacG5 and everything went off very well.
>
> However when I restarted and looked at all the usual preferences, I
> launched the terminal and tried :

Did I understand correctly that you had Tiger, installed MacPorts and
several ports, and now upgraded to Leopard and are trying to continue
using the ports that were already installed? If so, I can't recommend
that. I suggest reinstalling MacPorts and your ports from scratch.
Ports may need to build differently on each version of Mac OS X.