ASSP out of date

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Nov 5 22:17:17 PST 2008

Cool, thanks... Just skimmed the relevant parts of the guide.  Will
read in detail as I go along.  Strange, a little excited to get
started....

Thanks for everyone being so helpful, even on IRC, macports just made
my top 10 list of nice communities :) There are some rough ones out
there for sure.

Now watch someone jump my *** about top posting :)

--
Scott