rb-gnome

Richard Peters rhpeters at priddis.cn
Mon Nov 10 21:07:30 PST 2008

Bryan, thank you that was very helpful however I hit a new snag.
Here's the error message.

building '_hashlib' extension
creating build
creating build/temp.macosx-10.3-i386-2.5
-DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -I/opt/local/include
-I/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/
python2.5 -c _hashopenssl.c -o build/temp.macosx-10.3-i386-2.5/
_hashopenssl.o
unable to execute -DNDEBUG: No such file or directory
error: command '-DNDEBUG' failed with exit status 1

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: gnome-session gnome-
control-center evolution-data-server gnome-platform-suite gtk-doc
gnome-doc-utils iso-codes py25-hashlib libxslt py25-gobject py25-
libxml2 py25-numeric rarian getopt libart_lgpl libbonoboui libglade2
libgnome libgnomecanvas libgnomeui gnome-icon-theme hicolor-icon-theme
icon-naming-utils p5-xml-simple p5-xml-namespacesupport p5-xml-sax
libsoup gnutls lzo opencdk readline nspr nss sqlite3 gnome-desktop
gnome-themes gtk-engines2 py25-gnome py25-gtk py25-cairo py25-numpy
fftw-3 py25-nose py25-setuptools py25-zlib py25-orbit startup-
notification gnome-menus gnome-panel libgweather librsvg libcroco
libgsf bzip2 libwnck gnome-settings-daemon gst-plugins-good aalib flac
libogg gst-plugins-base cdparanoia gstreamer bison flex gzip liboil
libtheora libvorbis libcaca libcdio libcddb libdv libshout2 speex
taglib wavpack libgnomekbd libxklavier libcanberra metacity nautilus
eel libexif gtkglext libgnomeprintui libgnomeprint libgnomecups
libgtkhtml ruby
h108:~ richardpeters$

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.