Monodoc

Bart Masschelein masschel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 12:20:44 PDT 2008

> Hi Bart. Guido updated monodoc to 2.0, so if you wait 12 hours, then
> "sudo port sync" you should be able to install it (or upgrade to it,
> if you already had 1.2.6 installed).
>
> http://trac.macports.org/changeset/40723

Thanks. In fact, it is already there, although search monodoc still
reports 1.2.6. I installed it succesfully, many thanks.

What I try to do is compile monodevelop from source on osx. I saw on
their website mono-addins 0.3.1 is required, whereas MacPorts has
0.3.0. I don't know if this is an issue yet, but if so, I will tell
you. Am I correct that filing a ticket is the appropriate way? That's
what I did with monodoc, after I send this email. Didn't find the bug
tracking at first.

Bart