ImageMagick: Error at checksum

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Oct 16 22:40:16 PDT 2008

On Oct 16, 2008, at 19:58, Takaaki Kato wrote:

> Here's an error log for `sudo port install ImageMagick`.
>
> takaaki$ sudo port install ImageMagick
> --->  Fetching ImageMagick
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for ImageMagick
> Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for ImageMagick-6.4.4-8.tar.bz2
> Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for ImageMagick-6.4.4-8.tar.bz2
> Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for ImageMagick-6.4.4-8.tar.bz2
> Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
> checksums
>

> Using OS X 10.5.5 and port version 1.6

I am unable to reproduce the problem. The file with the correct
checksums exists on all servers I was able to download it from (all
except SourceForge which is not delivering any file at the moment).

Are you sure you tried to clean the download and try again? The
command given earlier was not correct. The correct command is "sudo
port clean --all ImageMagick". See also the FAQ:

http://trac.macports.org/wiki/
FAQ#IgetError:checksummd5sha1rmd160mismatchforport.WhatcanIdoaboutit