openvrml

Braden McDaniel braden at endoframe.com
Wed Oct 22 23:41:00 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 19:37 -0700, Frank J. R. Hanstick wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I am very new to porting; but, I would be willing to look at what
> you did since I am interested in porting it as long as someone can
> help me through it.

There are no special instructions for MacPorts; it works the same as
everywhere else.  Or at least it should.  Feel free to mail me or
<openvrml-develop at lists.sourceforge.net> (subscriber-only) about any
problems you have building OpenVRML.  For issues particular to the ports
system itself, I'd imagine folks here can help.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden at endoframe.com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden at jabber.org>